10/9/08

Website Education (on my part)

Well I am learning out there.
There was an issue with the last time I updated the Aerial Art page.
I had lost the thumbnail images on the page,
but you were still able to click through on the link to see the larger view.
So, a bit of trouble shooting, and of time, and learned what might have been the problem (and fixed it-a bit of operator error). So check that pile of painted ripstop out.

I will admit that even though the images were not on that page some people found the viewable link and still purchased items! Quite determined!

Soon going up will be the Dallmer Duckies Flock.
Fun little ducky banners to add to the garden or the flying field.

So far there are only 3 of you using the feedburner email system.
Does that mean that lots more people are reading this directly?
Please feel free to drop me an email and let me know!

r

No comments:

Post a Comment