Looking for a deal on a kite?
The Yard Sale has been updated again with new prices and a bunch of new kites too (New to us kites).
Some classic Prism kites and others too....
Head on over to www.windsweptkites.com!
Lots of kite flyers keep a kite in their car for spur of the moment flying....
A R-sky bird'x is mine.....I have always enjoyed the simple clean design.....the durability....the active flight that it gives in 2mph wind.
The bird'x is not a gliding kite in any sense.....just a very efficient skin design that gets it up and flying in low winds.....I have flown it a bit indoors, but prefer to be outside with this one.
It is not necessarily easy to find one......they can still be purchased from a couple of shops out there.
This is one kite that if you are looking into xUL active single line kites then try to bring a bird'x home...you will not be disappointed!
Yes, these super stable xUL wind singles are here again. The page will be updated very soon with the PayPal link.
We have the standard colored ones (white main skin, black stripe, colored wing tip) and ones with a black main skin (white stripe and colored wing tip), as well as one Zebra print!
The zebra print is a bit heavier than the standard vapids since the edge is fully hemmed and the stripes are all appliqued. This one looks great!
Get out and fly will ya?
- Patriots win
- iFlites are on order again
- Some new surprises have been added to the website
- Vapids are coming from NZ
- We will be helping build a set for a show at Radio City Music Hall (you will be able to read about it from the Drachen Foundation website afterward)
- There is snow on the ground
- From mass produced kites there are some very special kites coming out-check out the ZeroG (you will recognize this as the Plutz variants that we have had for the last two years) and the Emong, the Soar, the Flick - just a couple that have caught our eye
- The dogs are not shedding as much this week and that is good!
We got a large number of kites up for grabs: power foils, single lines, dual lines.......
Also keep watching the website for new offerings as well!
Hints: initials are PT & JL & also SH! Any guesses???
Cheers everyone, keep flying!
Here is a picture of our New Years Day @ Colt State Park.